As a Pre-Sales Cloud Engineer at Crozaint, you will work collaboratively with Multi-Cloud Customers, Solution Architects, and the OEM solution team. You will partner directly with sales teams, OEM, and customers to run workshops, qualify potential engagements, craft robust proposals, and deliver proposals plus contracts on which engineering teams can successfully execute.
You will also direct early-stage opportunity/technical objectives calls and requests, as well as assist and potentially head client-facing technical discussions.
Experience: 5+ years
· Participate and drive workshops and technical discussions and explain Cloud solutions and product options to meet customer needs.
·Improve Cloud offerings: work with OEM, Sales & internal teams to develop & operationalize offerings.
·Prepare technical proposals focusing on customer requirements to drive business innovations through systems on Cloud.
·Suggest cost optimizing measures and improving efficiencies for clients from a Cloud Perspective.
·Presentation development and handling Analysts with respect to Cloud is a big plus.
·Work with Cloud offering sales and delivery team to provide technical solutions services roadmap for the customer.
·Work with partners to understand new Offering products and evaluate them.
·Be the trusted advisor to customers and lead them on a Cloud Transformation journey.
·Work towards certifications requirements of Crozaint.
Required Technical Skills and Experience:
· Cloud Certification in either Azure, AWS, or Google is a must
· Excellent Communication, and interpersonal skills
· Should have a good understanding of Products and Platforms including Automation tools
· Should have an excellent understanding of DevOps principles
· Ability to provide holistic and right-scale cloud solutions that address scalability, availability, service continuity (DR), performance, and security requirements
· Documenting technical solutions that are aligned with client business goals, and identifying gaps between the client’s current and desired end states
· Experience strategizing, designing, architecting, or leading the deployment of scalable solutions on the public cloud
· Experience working with engineering and sales teams to elicit customer goals
· Ability to communicate across business units and the ability to interface with and communicate technical concepts to a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
· Time management skills with the ability to manage multiple streams
· Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and techniques with a desire to grow, learn, and self-develop
· Ability to guide an in-depth client meeting/workshop across a broad range of topics
· Understanding of technical practices, design patterns, and reference implementations with an ability to build and recommend these as needed
· Knowledge and tracking of industry trends, new technologies, and the ability to apply these to customer requirements to drive outcomes
· Highly self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
|Pre-Sales Engineer - Cloud
|Full Time/ Permanent